Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Management with Career Opportunities Sprott Shaw College, Vancouver, Canada Since 1903, Sprott Shaw College based at Vancouver, Canada is offering the right programs to meet the needs of the current economy and broader community; programs that provide students with relevant skills and meaningful jobs in high growth industries. Sprott Shaw offers a different option beyond what is currently expected of the private and public sectors within the educational system. It offers accredited, relevant, respected education, and training delivered in a modern way. Also, its history sets it apart from other private institutions. Sprott Shaw is accredited by Education Quality Assurance (EQA) provincial government of British Columbia, National Association of Career Colleges (NACC), The BC Career Colleges Association and Better Business Bureau (BBB). It is a Citizenship Immigration Canada Designated Learning Institution, approved by Government of Canada.
1st Year at NLDIMSR , Mumbai
|SEMESTER 1||SEMESTER 2|
2nd Year at Sprottshaw College, Vancouver, Canada
Eligibility: Should have cleared IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0
- Bookkeeping Fundamentals & Accounting Principles
- Managerial Accounting
- Global Business Environment
- International Trade Research
- International Market Entry Strategies
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Trade Management
- International Marketing
- International Trade Finance
- Legal Aspects of International Trade
- Global Business Management Capstone Project
- Co-op Work Term (32 weeks) (Comp/Inc)
- Strategies for Student Success (Comp/Inc)
- Career and Professional Development
- MK151-RDigital Marketing Fundamentals
- MK152-RStrategic Web Design
- MK153-RSocial Media Marketing Strategies
- MK154-ROnline Engagement Practices
- Education Quality Assurance (EQA)
- Citizenship Immigration Canada (CIC)
- National Association of Career Colleges (NACC)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- The Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB).
- The Ministry of Advanced Education administers the Private Training Act and associated regulations.
Students who successfully complete the first year (11 months) of this program at NLDIMSR will be eligible for the 2nd year at SC-Vancouver, MBA Program which includes internship.
For 1st Year PGDM Program at NLDIMSR:
- A candidate must have passed a Three Years Bachelor’s degree examination as per university rule from any UGC recognized University with preferably 60% percentage at the time of graduation.
- The candidate has to appear for any of the seven entrance examinations: CAT/XAT/CMAT/CET/MAT/ATMA/ NL Dalmia Aptitude Test.
- The institute performs PI session as well as document verification for his academic qualification from school to graduation.
For 2nd year at Sprottshaw College, Vancouver, Canada:
Should have cleared IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0
Please contact admission department