This is a one plus one Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Management (PGDGBM) program where a student completes 1st year (11 months) at NLDIMSR and the 2nd year at Sprott Shaw College, Vancouver, Canada
About Sprott Shaw College (SSC):
SSC is a private post-secondary institution whose main office is located at #201 – 7818 6 Street, Burnaby, B.C. Canada. SSC is a pioneer in private education not only in British Columbia but also in Canada. The College has been in operation since 1903, and is accredited by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education and is designated by the Education Quality Assurance (EQA) which is a quality assurance designation that identifies BC public and private post-secondary institutions. SSC offers over 100 academic and vocational programs in the areas of Business, Nursing and Health, Child, Family and Community Support, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Trades and Design.
Full Time 11-month of coursework at N. L. Dalmia, Mumbai
Full Time 18-month program at Sprott Shaw College, Vancouver, Canada
9-month paid internship in Canada
1st Year, SEM I at NLDIMSR
1. Business Statistics
2. Operations Management
3. Organisational Behaviour
4. Effective Communication
5. Marketing Management
6. Managerial Economics
Non-UWP Course (Additional Credits)
1. Legal Aspects of Business
2. Financial Accounting
3. IT for Management + Advanced Excel
4. Perspective Management
1st Year, SEM II at NLDIMSR
1. Cost & Management Accounting
2. Financial Management
3. Business Environment
4. Marketing Management
5. Management Information System
1. Business Methods
2. Analysis of Financial Statements
3. Operations Research Non-UWP Course (Additional Credit)
2nd Year at Sprottshaw College, Vancouver, Canada
• Book-keeping Fundamentals & Accounting Principles
• Managerial Accounting
• Global Business Environment
• International Trade Research
• International Market Entry Strategies
• Global Supply Chain Management
• International Trade Management
• International Marketing
• International Trade Finance
• Legal Aspects of International Trade
• Global Business Management Capstone Project
• Co-op Work Term (9-month) (Comp/Inc)
• Strategies for Student Success (Comp/Inc)
• Career and Professional Development
• MK151-RDigital Marketing Fundamentals
• MK152-RStrategic Web Design
• MK153-RSocial Media Marketing Strategies
• MK154-ROnline Engagement Practices
Sprott Shaw is accredited by Education Quality Assurance (EQA) provincial government of British Columbia, National Association of Career Colleges (NACC), The BC Career Colleges Association and Better Business Bureau (BBB). It is a Citizenship Immigration Canada Designated Learning Institution, approved by Government of Canada.
Nationally and internationally acclaimed faculty members bring forth a right mix of industry-academic experience, providing a holistic perspective of innovative thinking, a key addition to business value in today's fast-changing and competitive environment thereby making us one of the most sought-after Global Management college in Mumbai.
1st Year at NLDIMSR:
1. A candidate must have passed a Three Years Bachelor’s degree examination as per university rule from any UGC recognized University with preferably 50% at the time of graduation.
2. The candidate has to appear for any of the seven entrance examinations: CAT/XAT/CMAT/CET/MAT/ATMA/ NL Dalmia Aptitude Test.
3. The institute performs PI session as well as document verification of academic qualification from school to graduation.
2nd year at Sprottshaw College, Vancouver, Canada:
Should have cleared IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0
Please contact admission department.