This is a one plus one MBA program where a student completes 1st year (11 months) at NLDIMSR and the 2nd year at University of Wisconsin Parkside (UW-Parkside), USA.
Since 1968, the University of Wisconsin-Parkside has been enriching minds and changing lives of those who attend. Its idyllic campus is set on 700 acres of natural Wisconsin prairie and woodland. Parkside is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, (HLC) a commission of the North Central Association. The College of Business, Economics, and Computing is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business-International (AACSB).
The UW-Parkside MBA program requires a total of 48 program credits structured as follows:
- 16-credit Foundation Course at NLDIMSR
- 16-credit Course at UW-Parkside
- 16-credit Electives (A maximum of 6 Credits towards the 16 required will be transferred from NLD)
1st Year at NLDIMSR
1st Year, SEM I
1st Year, SEM II
Non-UWP Course (Additional Credits)
Non-UWP Course (Additional Credit)
2nd Year at UW-Parkside
Eligibility: Students should clear 16 credit Foundation Course at NLDIMSR with a minimum
US equivalent GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0. Upon acceptance into UW-Parkside’s MBA program,
students will have to successfully complete 26 credit hours at UW-Parkside to receive an MBA
Rest 5 Electives from UW-P
- TOEFL, GRE, GMAT examination score is not required.
- One can avail international scholarship with a minimum US equivalent GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) Higher Learning Commission.
Nationally and internationally acclaimed faculty members bring forth a right mix of industry-academic experience, providing a holistic perspective of innovative thinking, a key addition to business value in today's fast-changing and competitive environment thereby making us one of the most sought-after Global Management college in Mumbai.
1st Year at NLDIMSR:
- A candidate must have passed a Three Years Bachelor’s degree examination as per university rule from any UGC recognized University with preferably 60% at the time of graduation.
- The candidate has to appear for any of the seven entrance examinations: CAT/XAT/CMAT/CET/MAT/ATMA/ NL Dalmia Aptitude Test.
- The institute performs PI session as well as document verification of academic qualification from school to graduation.
2nd year at Wisconsin-Parkside, USA:
Students should clear 16 credit Foundation Course at NLDIMSR with a minimum US equivalent GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0. For an international student scholarship a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
Please contact admission department.