The Virginia Tech Postgraduate Program in Business Analytics is an 11-month program, organised into six sequential units of approximately two months each. In each unit, you will take classes on different topics through both in-person and online instruction. Upon completion of all requirements, students will obtain a joint certificate from Virginia Tech University and N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research. Our classes are modular in approach led by a faculty member. Experts from industry and academia assist the lead faculty members. Each unit is comprised of in-person and online instruction. During the final three months, you are required to determine and complete a business analytics solution for an identified problem in a business domain of your choice.
|MODULE 1||MODULE 2|
- Through classroom and clinical instruction, you will learn the contemporary technologies that make machine learning, optimisation, and statistical models relevant, accurate, and secure.
- From cloud computing and agile techniques to business intelligence and quantitative methods, you will explore the ecosystem of topics and learn the sophisticated technologies that will distinguish you from your peers in the world of business analytics.
- A unique feature of this program is understanding the different facets of innovation from Jugaad -nimble and frugal- to high-impact, disruptive innovation. You will learn to build the capacity to adapt and respond expeditiously to Black Swans- -high-impact, hard to predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance and technology.
- Our globally renowned faculty in information technology, computer science, engineering and business are ready to take you on this exciting journey along with select executives from industry with the first-hand experience in deploying large-scale solutions in business analytics.
- Blend of on campus and online instruction from US faculty
- Guided by industry experts on projects
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, CS, IT, IS, Business, Commerce
- GRE, GMAT, CAT or other standardised scores desirable but not essential
- Evidence of 2 years experience in an IT related field preferable
- Certified transcripts from your undergraduate program
Please contact career counsellors at:
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact No.: 022 42990000