The twelfth edition of Mirage organised by the Marketing students of N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management and Research, Mira Road (E), Mumbai took place on 15th of October, 2016. The theme for this year’s conclave was “Start-ups – A world of Opportunities and Challenges”. It was an enlightening session with many astute marketing professionals in attendance. The eminent speakers were:
- Dr. Sandeep Juneja- Founder HyPro Foods & AnimalHealthIndia.com
- Dr. Sumanta Rudra – Business Head, VFS Global
- Mr. Satwick Tandon – Co-founder, Chomp Foods
- Mr. Mithil Ajmera – Founder, BetterGhar.com
- Ms. Anoopama Mukerjee Lohana – Founder, Shoonyam
The speakers covered various aspects of Start-ups. Dr. Juneja spoke about the benefits of boot-strapped startups as opposed to one which is funded by investors. Mr. Satwick Tandon emphasized on execution being the key to success. The speakers sparked the interest and curiosity about start-ups amongst the B-school students leading to an interactive session.