University of Wisconsin, Parkside, established in 1968 is a State University offering Global Business Program in alliance with N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research. University of Wisconsin – Parkside empowers graduates with the knowledge and practical skills vital to achieving personal and professional success in the changing local and global communities.
University of Wisconsin Parkside – Accreditation
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB )
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Students who successfully complete the first year (1 1 months) of this program at NLDIMSR will be eligible for the 2nd year at University of Wisconsin -Parkside, MBA Program. Minimum score requirement 2.5 on a scale of 4.
- Internationally accredited institution
- TOEFL – waived off
- Work experience – waived off
- International Scholarship on scoring minimum 3.0 GPA
- One of only 400 elite AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) internationally accredited business schools in the world
- Rated one of the “Most Affordable” 4-year, comprehensive universities in the State of Wisconsin
- Close to 95 percent of business students are employed within six months of graduation
WEBSITE URL: https://www.uwp.edu/